EVA Architects 艺瓦建筑 是一家创新的年轻外企设计事务所。我们专注于建筑设计、室内设计以及后期施工管理，一贯致力于服务最具前瞻性思维的客户，参与并打造出了众多创意纷呈的设计方案。团队项目经验涵盖商业、文化、教育、医疗、企业等多个领域，尤其在教育建筑设计方面有突出成就，多个项目获奖。我们的专业团队包括建筑师、室内设计师、专业顾问，设计服务触及各级尺度和各个视角。现招聘助理建筑师、室内设计师。办公地点位于上海市遵义路100号虹桥南丰城B2209。
EVA Architects is an innovative design office that focuses on architecture, interior and construction managements. We are committed to serve the most envisioned clients, providing innovative outcome for each of the projects in accordance to the client’s perception. Our experiences are multidisciplinary, including commercial, cultural, education and medical institutes. We are especially advanced with the educational sector, many of our education projects have been nominated for different design awards. Our professional team includes young and energetic architects, interior designers, professional consultants that strives to create extraordinary design. Our office is well designed and comfortable, we look forward for passionate designers to join our team.
1. Bachelor or above degree?holder in Architectural discipline;
2. At least 3 years experiences in architectural?discipline and generally understanding of building code;
3. With conceptual design and schematic design abilities;
4. Must be proficiency in Revit, and other software skills such as AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and Adobe suites to deliver design solutions;
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills; The ability to work autonomously and lead a team as required;
6. Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
7. Candidates whose have studied overseas or previously worked in foreign design firm would be considered with priority;
8. Candidates whose have previously worked in educational projects are preferred.
2. 3年及以上建筑设计相关工作经验, 了解常用室内设计规范和材料知识；
1. Bachelor or above in architecture or interior design;
2. At least 3 years experiences in architectural discipline and generally understanding of building code and material knowledge;
3. Strong graphic & design skills, and senses with creativity;
4. Be proficiency software skills such as AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and Adobe suite, Revit skill would be an advance;
5. Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
6. Candidates whose have previously worked in educational projects are preferred;
7. Candidates whose have studied overseas or previously worked in?foreign?design firm would be considered with priority.
Please send your CV and work sample (PDF Max. 6MB) to: email@example.com , indicating the position that you are applying for under the email subject.
版权声明：招聘由EVA Architects 艺瓦建筑授权有方发表，禁止以有方编辑后版本转载。