UK JALP Architecture & Urban Planning (Jie Pai Lian He) design organization, by founding partners Cai Jun(JOE CAI), Zhang Tao(ALECK ZHANG) and DQ. LIU (British nationality) was established in Cambridge in November 2002.It established its Beijing Company in October 2004 and Shenzhen Company in December 2006. Cambridge Company was relocated to London in June 2014. In 2011, the company partnered with experts in sustainable building and planning at a number of research institutions and establish a low-carbon city and architecture research center dedicated to green low-carbon design.
The company's design team is an international team of Italian, British, American, Australian, Danish and Chinese designers to introduce globally advanced architectural design and planning concepts and technologies to China. Our talented designers with their innovative design ideas and rich engineering experience, are able to find design solutions specifically tailored to each client and exceed their expectations. The company covers architectural design, urban design, landscape design, interior design and architectural planning. Project types include public buildings such as theatres, concert halls, libraries, stadiums, television stations, campuses, hotels, hospitals, as well as cultural tourism projects, recreational services, urban complex, urban renewal and other projects.
After 16 years of development, JALP has designed more than 160 projects in more than 60 large and medium-sized cities in China, as well as in countries such as Britain, Italy, Switzerland, United States, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Mongolia and others.cheif
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in architecture or related field, expatriate is preferred,
2. At least 8 years working experience in large (medium) design company; experience in famous foreign design
company is preferred,
3. Be able to independently undertake the project design of large-scale public construction, residential, commercial real estate projects, can accurately understand, grasp the project and owners' needs, good at communication and coordination skills,
4. Proficient in computer aided design such as Sketchup, Rhino, Lumion, Grasshopper, Revit, etc,
5. Persistent pursuit of architectural art, quick thinking, keen and strong sense of innovation,
6. Dedicated, conscientious and responsible, with good team spirit
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in architecture, interior design or art, experience in Europe and the United states is preferred,
2. At least 3 years working experience in interior design. Experience in internal design and construction of large scale projects (focusing on super high-rise office buildings, hotels, commercial complexes) and public and cultural construction projects (such as theatres, gymnasiums, libraries, etc.),
3. International aesthetic, working experience abroad or foreign company is preferred, fluent English is preferred,
4. High pursuit of design, keen sense of space color, shape and material, preliminary understanding of interior materials and techniques,
5. Professional quality and responsibility. Be able to work closely with architects, interior drawing designers and other professional teams to communicate effectively,
Chief Urban planning and Landscape designer (2 positions)
1. Majored in Landscape Architecture or urban planning; bachelor degree or above, key university background is preferred.
2. At least 10 years related work experience, rich project design experience and complete follow-up project experience,
3. Strong ability to design detailed drawings, familiar with site construction methods,
4. Able to carry out project independently and develop preliminary design, construction drawing design,
5. Successful design and operation of large-scale integrated landscape projects. The program has a strong creativity and implementability, can undertake large-scale landscape planning and design creativity and design, control the entire process, grasp the final effect, Understand and possess international cutting-edge landscape design methods and capabilities,
6. Overseas study, work, or work experience in foreign investment background is preferred.
1. Graduates and undergraduates in Architecture,Unban Planning or Landscape Architecture,
2. Be healthy, have good professional ethics, be honest and prudent, have professionalism, be obedient, be able to bear hardships and stand hard work, be good at communication, have good team spirit and strong sense of service,
3. Proficient in the application of design software, solid basic knowledge, familiar with the basic construction standards, have a strong spirit of research,
4. Love design, savvy, learning ability, work hard, work hard and steadfastly,
5. Experience in actual projects is a plus,
6. Ensure adequate full-time internships, Internship grant 1500-2000RMB / month
2. Majored in architecture, architectural management and related field, have some knowledge of architectural design and design process; experience in project management in design institute is preferred,
3. Proficient in the use of office software such as WORD,EXCEL, PHOTOSHOP and other related office software,
4. Be able to assist the project team, complete all kinds of bidding and project filing, drawing management work and so on.
5. Have a good external service consciousness, be able to independently complete all kinds of business with the cooperation firm,
6. Fluent in English listening and speaking is preferred.
How to Apply
1. Please send your resume and portfolio (pdf format, no larger than 10MB) to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. For eligible candidates, we will contact you as soon as possible.
2. Please name your email as this format: JALP Recruit + Job position,
3. Company number: Beijing 010-62043727, Shenzhen 0755-83248774